Tuesday, June 1, 2010

House M.D - Pilot (Everbody Lies)

A young kindergarten teacher, Rebecca Adler, who suffers from seizures collapses in her classroom after uncontrolled gibberish slips out her mouth while she is about to teach her students. She is taken to Dr. House and his team of experts who identify it might be a tumor, and she might have only a week to live.

everybody_lies

House: "People choose the paths that grant them the greatest rewards for the least amount of effort."

Foreman: "Isn't treating patients why we became doctors?"
House: "No, treating illnesses is why we became doctors. Treating patients is what makes most doctors miserable."

House: "See that, they all assume I'm a patient because of the cane."
Wilson: "Then why don't you put on a white coat like the rest of us?"
House: "Then they'll think I'm a doctor."

Foreman: "Oh, Cameron, I need you for a couple of hours."
Cameron: "What's up?"
Foreman: "When you break into someone's house, it's always better to have a white chick with you."

Cameron: "You hired me to get into my pants?!"
House: "I can't believe that that would shock you. It's also not what I said. No, I hired you because you look good; it's like having a nice piece of art in the lobby."

Patient: "I just want to die with a little dignity."
House: "There's no such thing! Our bodies break down, sometimes when we're 90, sometimes before we're even born, but it always happens and there's never any dignity in it. I don't care if you can walk, see, wipe your own ass. It's always ugly - always! We can live with dignity - we can't die with it."

House: "Gorgeous women do not go to medical school. Unless they're as damaged as they are beautiful."

No comments: