Sunday, April 11, 2010

Cool~

heartbroken...went crazy....take a deep breath and slap myself...that's wat i did exactly 13 month ago when i broke up with my-ex...first love? i dont think so...but first gf? yes...lol haha...i cant believe myself doing lotz of crazy things to make myself 'normal' again...maybe it's true hard to forget first love....but hard to forget first gf? wtf??? OMG! obviously not getting over her? am i? that's da reason i wrote this?? haha...nope~ act 12 april is da day she deleted me from her fb a.k.a her life..still remember? yes! put it in my reminder lolz..ahaha..btw,we're still frens tho..=p

actually this is the story i want to stress on about add people in fb n delete them...today i (proudly) ignore 20 friend request...haha all of them are MEN that have nothing to do with biznes,or sport i involve or i've met them n not even in same U,same matrix or schoolmatez..juz random guys dat mutual fren with girls that i always comment on their walls..lolz..afraid of competition? try to find out who am i? find out why the girl laugh along with me? haha 3 words...WE ARE FRIENDS...thats why...no need to add me then delete afterwards...WTF! i hate them..haha

2 post in a day...wow! hehe

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haih~

Unknown said...

1st gf = dak matrix kmpp kah? XD

KhAiRuL RiDhUwAn said...

aiyakkk~...kantoi kali kedua utk arini...aah..1st n last kot..serik kapel..haha